A few weeks ago HelloGiggles was lucky enough to be a part of Gap’s activation at Bonnaroo (check out the gallery here). The motto for HelloGiggles and Gap that weekend was #bebright, and that’s exactly what we did. We wore bright clothes, sung our hearts out for karaoke, decorated t-shirts, and totally enjoyed all the food, music and people Bonnaroo had to offer. We live streamed the whole time here, here….and HERE be sure to watch. We put together a recap of our time there, hope you enjoy! Check it out!
- Rachel PaigeHere's what happens when Disney characters invade ‘Star Wars'
- Sundi Rose-HoltJust a little insight into Malia Obama's college application process
- Nikita RichardsonWhat happened at Amber Rose's SlutWalk—and why it matters
- Teri WilsonHere's an intimidating mob of kangaroos staring at you, because it's October
- Christina WolfgramWhy this photo of an elementary school teacher with his students has taken over the Internet