Yes, today is the United States’ National Dip Anything in Chocolate Day and wether you are from America or not, celebrate with us by taking a look at some of our favorite chocolate dipped creations (and some we found a little bit weird). Don’t forget to leave us a comment below to let us know how you’ll be celebrating!
- Lyz ManciniThe plight of growing up with a scoliosis brace
- Constance Gibbs‘Orphan Black' Clone Club MVP of the Week: It's Seth, hands down
- Jackie Quinn-PiperHow my multicultural parents made me proud of who I am
- Lisa Lo ParoTotally surprising wisdom from my high school diary
- Ellen CliffordHey vegan pals, let's make beet dip!