Today, a queen was born. Our sweet, sweet Molls was born and somehow the world seemed okay after that. I’m inspired daily by Molly – she is a true BOSS BITCH. I’m lucky to have her as a partner and a best friend, but I’m the luckiest to have her brain. I could listen to Molly talk about nail polishes with the same attention I would give to tween novels (that’s super focused). Molly has a heart made of probably pure gold; she doesn’t like to give it away easily and that just makes her even cooler in my eyes.
Things Molls is the best at…
1. Giving advice - She has put me in check many times, in a Nicki Minaj way.
2. The Internet - She is the Internet Rihanna. She knows how to maneuver around that bad boy like none other.
3. Being a good friend - I imagine that if someone hurt someone she loved she would take care of them like they did in Drive.. BEWARE
4. Writing - You will probably all be like, “Damn, I’m so lucky I got to read Molls work on HelloGiggles and 2 Broke Girls, before she became the most influential writer of our generation.”
5. Her emotions - They are beautiful. She can cry at the drop of a documentary and get enraged at the site of injustice.
I love you, Molly, forever and ever. I hope today the world treats you like the queen you are and I hope that Solange calls you and notices you for the twin you are.