11-year-old Josie Zetz always imagined her daddy walking her down the isle on her wedding day, but when her father Jim was diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer, she began to realize that day would not be possible. That was until Lindsey Natzic Villatoro called on an awesome group of family and friends to give Jose and Jim the moment they never thought would happen:
- Teri WilsonHulk, the world's largest pit bull, has the world's most gorgeous puppies
- Jennifer RomoliniAsk A Boss: "Help! I don't know how to say goodbye in meetings"
- Beth StebnerThis JCPenney employee says she was sent home because her shorts were too short. Now she's fighting back.
- From Our Readers The unexpected place I found a feminist role model
- PJ Being a chubby girl means being stuck in the middle — and it's so frustrating