11-year-old Josie Zetz always imagined her daddy walking her down the isle on her wedding day, but when her father Jim was diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer, she began to realize that day would not be possible. That was until Lindsey Natzic Villatoro called on an awesome group of family and friends to give Jose and Jim the moment they never thought would happen:
- Emily BainesProof that Kristen Stewart has been rocking the same red carpet style since 2002
- Trilby BeresfordThis plus-sized vlogger wants Disney to make a princess for bigger women
- Jill LaytonRosé chocolate is real and we are not worthy
- Alyssa MooreThe US Navy is naming a new ship after this iconic LGBTQ hero
- Sundi RoseWould you like to be paid to drink beer? Call the Smithsonian!