Rosa: Hello there! That is a funny looking outfit you have on! What is your name?
Nicki: Thanks! I am Nicki Minaj. Wait, Oh my God! You are Rosa Parks! You are like an icon to me!
Rosa: Why, thank you!
Nicki: Girl, you are so cool! You ain’t afraid of nothing. Not even the cops.
Rosa: Well you know, the only thing that bothered me was that we waited so long to make this protest.
Nicki: Oh my God! Is that Dr. King? (points) Wait, that is Martin Luther King Jr!
Rosa: Hello, Martin.
Martin: Hey, Rosa! See you later tonight for our conference!
Rosa: See you!
Nicki: (shocked face) Girl, you lucky! In the future, you and him are more famous than The Queen!
Rosa: So what do you do, Nicki?
Nicki: I sing a bit but mostly I rap.
Nicki: Yes. It is like this:
Got that super bass boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass / Yeah that’s that super bass / Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, he got that super bass / Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, he got that super bass
Rosa: Very nice job! And the way you sing – excuse me, rap – well, that’s something.
Nicki: I like to put it out there in my music. Oh, Ms. Parks, there’s so much I want to say to you.
Rosa: I have to go, my bus is here. Maybe we can do this again?
Nicki: I’d love to.
Rosa Parks gets on the bus and Nicki is smiling as she says to herself, “Damn, where is the papparazzi when you want them?”
- From Our Readers What I learned when my best friend became a nun
- Meredith BlandI got a bad tattoo—here's why it's OK
- Kathryn LindsayThese college majors will actually cost you extra
- Nikita RichardsonThere's a new mega-moving trailer for ‘He Named Me Malala'
- Christina WolfgramDemi Lovato just revealed the tracklist for her new album so let the fangirling commence
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!