Rosa: Hello there! That is a funny looking outfit you have on! What is your name?
Nicki: Thanks! I am Nicki Minaj. Wait, Oh my God! You are Rosa Parks! You are like an icon to me!
Rosa: Why, thank you!
Nicki: Girl, you are so cool! You ain’t afraid of nothing. Not even the cops.
Rosa: Well you know, the only thing that bothered me was that we waited so long to make this protest.
Nicki: Oh my God! Is that Dr. King? (points) Wait, that is Martin Luther King Jr!
Rosa: Hello, Martin.
Martin: Hey, Rosa! See you later tonight for our conference!
Rosa: See you!
Nicki: (shocked face) Girl, you lucky! In the future, you and him are more famous than The Queen!
Rosa: So what do you do, Nicki?
Nicki: I sing a bit but mostly I rap.
Nicki: Yes. It is like this:
Got that super bass boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass / Yeah that’s that super bass / Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, he got that super bass / Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, he got that super bass
Rosa: Very nice job! And the way you sing – excuse me, rap – well, that’s something.
Nicki: I like to put it out there in my music. Oh, Ms. Parks, there’s so much I want to say to you.
Rosa: I have to go, my bus is here. Maybe we can do this again?
Nicki: I’d love to.
Rosa Parks gets on the bus and Nicki is smiling as she says to herself, “Damn, where is the papparazzi when you want them?”
- Mollie HawkinsModCloth is retiring "Plus" from their website, and it's a wonderful thing
- Sundi Rose-HoltReddit is launching a new site that's the opposite of Reddit
- HelloGiggles Team5 reasons you should read Shay Mitchell's debut book, ‘Bliss'
- Jill LaytonHash browns got left off the all-day McDonald's menu—and people are pissed
- Sarah Weir"Help: My friend is acting like a stalker!"
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!