I love this prank because it’s good, clean fun! No creepy zombie babies in an elevator, or anything that makes you want to gag.
- Briana HansenPeople are parodying Lush "bath bombs" and it's getting out of control
- Eliza GoldTwitter just quietly killed this longtime feature
- Bethany BironWe have found inner peace thanks to this video of cotton candy melting
- Emily BainesThis infographic compiles every piece of "Harry Potter" chapter art and reveals something fascinating
- Scarlet MeyerI was ghosted by someone I actually liked — here's how I got over it