We did a little stamping, tried out new top coats and I attempted to recreate my Caviar Nails on both of their lovely hands.
Here is what I learned:
- You have to use 2-3 THICK coats of polish as a base for your beads.
- Make sure that your polish is not “Fast” or “Quick” drying.
- Polish and apply the beads on one nail at a time. If you wait too long the base will begin to dry and the beads will not set properly.
- Pour the beads on to your nail over a bowl or cup. They will bounce around so be prepared to clean a few stray beads up.
- Give yourself 20 minutes to allow the polish to completely dry and lock the beads into place before you do anything with your hands.
Please give it a try and let me know how it turns out or if you have discovered another way create the look!
✌❤ & Polish