I had the pleasure of meeting miss Gabi, with my friend SuChin Pak, when she was selected to join the MTV team as a correspondent. Even then she was a freaking trendsetter so it shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone that she blossomed into a major fashion inspiration for not only curvy girls but a style icon and brand. With so many guys and girls wanting to follow in her footsteps and exude the same confidence Gabbi (an admitted Beyonce STAN) called Nadia Aboulhosn and Tess Munster, to make this awesome video:
- Jill LaytonHalsey debuts her new hair on Instagram, and we're in love
- Rachel PaigeDisneyland color-blind cast their new “Frozen" musical!
- Marie LodiWhy Drew Barrymore was my '90s style icon and still is
- Meggie RoyerHookup culture made me feel bad about my body, but I've learned to love myself again
- Trilby BeresfordHere's what you need to know about the new superbug in the U.S.