Sports.

Is there something you'd like to see on the site but haven't? Let us know!

Sports.

Postby Lyne » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:44 pm

I love sports (especially baseball. What is the point without baseball? Winter ye are so dreary!) and it would be fun to either have a place to discuss sports here with other ladies. Or to see more articles featuring sports on HelloGiggles.

^_^
Admin at BarelyComical
Writing/Reading blog: Blathering of a Bibliophile
Lyne

Re: Sports.

Postby Sarahdg » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:16 am

I like that idea - not that I know anything about baseball (Aussie in the house), but I love tennis, basketball and swimming, so it'd be great to see some more sports related articles/posts in the forum. :)
Sarahdg

Postby superlatifs » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:10 am

It might be good to include a Sports, Health and Fitness forum! And that way we can share anything sports or fitness related...I know I really love sports and being active and it's always interesting to hear about what others enjoy doing/watching!
superlatifs

Postby Lyne » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:07 pm

Oh! I love the idea of including Health and Fitness with it. I hadn't thought of that, but it would be a great thing to read about. I could use some suggestions on health and fitness, personally. xD
Admin at BarelyComical
Writing/Reading blog: Blathering of a Bibliophile
Lyne

Postby whirlingdervish » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:04 pm

YES, YES, YES, PLEASE!
whirlingdervish

Postby Ptree82 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:14 pm

Agreed!! That would be really great! We could share health/fitness tips with each other, motivate each other. And well, the sports would probably turn into smack talk BUT friendly smack talk lol.

Let's Go Mets!!
Ptree82

Postby kehussy » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:54 am

superlatifs wrote:It might be good to include a Sports, Health and Fitness forum! And that way we can share anything sports or fitness related...I know I really love sports and being active and it's always interesting to hear about what others enjoy doing/watching!

Yea! I think this is a good idea to include Sports, Health and Fitness related topics here. I'm a fitness freak and I love sports too so I'd love to read stuffs related to fitness and sports.
kehussy

Postby 12starky » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:26 am

I'd like that! I like baseball too but I've never seen a baseball game cos that'd be impossible to watch here in Aussie..It's all AFL and Rugby(which I like too) but Volleyball IS my main sport:)it'd be nice to have articles like that on the site:)
12starky

Return to Suggestions