hiphopscotch wrote:I love beer! My favorites * wiet beers * hefeweizens, basically * Belgian or wheat. I don't like getting drunk, so I usually stick to one good beer * I'm good for the night! Some good ones to try *:
1. Flying Dog Brewery-Raging b***h which is * Belgian-style IPA.
2. Stone Brewing Co.-Arrogant * which is (I guess) * black IPA which is * incrediblyyyyyyyyy hoppy session beer.
3. New Belgium Brewing-1554 Enlightened Black *. This one is incredibly smooth * very different * tasty
Girl after my own heart....Raging Bitch and Arrogant * are two of my all time favorite beers! I would also recommend:
1) Magic Hat Brewing Co. - #9, It's based out of my hometown, South Burlington, VT and is a nice apricot ale!
2) DogFish Head Brewing - (pretty much anything from these guys), if you like IPAs which are my favorite then try the 60 or 90 minute IPA, beware they are pretty lethal. Also, their Bitches Brew (named after the Miles Davis album) is a great fusion beer, closest to a stout. Also, there seasonal "Punkin" ale is great for the fall.
3) Green Flash - West Coast IPA - super hoppy and delicious
4) Lagunitas - Hairy Eyeball is there summer solstice beer and is a kinda hoppy ale, but for year round stuff try out their Maximus and IPA.
5) Avery Brewing - White Rascal is a belgium white ale that's pretty tasty.
6) Huyghe Brewery - Delirium Tremens is a belgium strong pale which is one of my usual go-tos.
If these beers aren't necessarily the style that you like, I would check out the full array offered at all of these breweries as most of what they have to offer is pretty killer. Hope this helps! Enjoy!