Hmmm...Hard to say. My favorite movie is Freedom Writers, but I have several others tied for second and third place! I've got it! A list!
1. Freedom Writers (duh, redundancy...)
2. Drive Me Crazy (Say what you will, Melissa Joan Hart and Adrian Grenier were cute together, possible step-sibling relationship following the end of the movie aside)
3. 13 Going On 30 (Gotta love Jennifer Garner single-handedly starting a Thriller flashmob!)
4. The Wizard of Oz ("Oh, joy, rapture! I've got a brain!" You don't need a brain, heart, OR courage to love this movie...)
5. Edward Scissorhands (Basically Beauty and the Beast with appendages made of cutlery, a literally broken and unfinished man with the innocence of a child, and a soul-crushing ending with a killer soundtrack courtesy of one Danny Elfman. Add Tim Burton directing an almost autobiographical piece and Johnny Depp playing the title role of Edward, you've got yourself an amazing experience
So there we have it. Goodness, I must have no life...XD