Welcome to Forum Chatter, where the gigglers gab.
We’ve talked about this before, but cancelled shows is still a popular topic in the forum. There are so many great ones that have come and gone. Let’s revisit some, shall we?
by SprinkleMoon »
“Obviously My So-Called Life, Freaks & Geeks, Party Down and… Pan Am. The fashion in that show was incredible.”
Which shows do you wish were still on? Join the conversation!
What are some of your favorite magazines? Our forum users are sharing their favorites and a few include, Bust, Cosmo, Nylon and Cat Fancy. What an interesting mix!
Share your favorites here.
What are some of your hobbies. Which would you like to see go from hobbies to life-long careers? Here’s what one of our forum users had to say:
by Ptree82 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:11 am
“I knit, paint, do yoga and I’m learning the bagpipes. I take yoga classes once or twice a week, bagpipe lessons once a week, painting is completely freehand and usually at night when I can’t sleep and I used to be in a knit club that met every Sunday but for some reason we stopped. Oh I’m also in a book club. Like Karen, I’m a bit of jack of all trades! Another hobby that I’m trying to pick up is speaking Spanish. I took classes in high school and college but I haven’t used it since so I’m reading through my old school books and I downloaded apps to help my vocabulary. I really don’t think you could ever have too many hobbies!
Keep as many hobbies as you can love!”
- Kathryn LindsayHow Facebook came together to give two people in love the wedding they deserved
- Stephanie AsheJust some signs you may be a cat in human form
- Sammy NickallsAnd here is the best-worst ‘Game of Thrones' fan theory we've ever heard
- Marie LodiA ghost-themed tote bag that's cute enough for the whole year
- Jill LaytonThese twin babies who can't stop laughing at their Pomeranian are all of us