Welcome to Forum Chatter, where the gigglers gab.
We’ve talked about this before, but cancelled shows is still a popular topic in the forum. There are so many great ones that have come and gone. Let’s revisit some, shall we?
by SprinkleMoon »
“Obviously My So-Called Life, Freaks & Geeks, Party Down and… Pan Am. The fashion in that show was incredible.”
Which shows do you wish were still on? Join the conversation!
What are some of your favorite magazines? Our forum users are sharing their favorites and a few include, Bust, Cosmo, Nylon and Cat Fancy. What an interesting mix!
Share your favorites here.
What are some of your hobbies. Which would you like to see go from hobbies to life-long careers? Here’s what one of our forum users had to say:
by Ptree82 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:11 am
“I knit, paint, do yoga and I’m learning the bagpipes. I take yoga classes once or twice a week, bagpipe lessons once a week, painting is completely freehand and usually at night when I can’t sleep and I used to be in a knit club that met every Sunday but for some reason we stopped. Oh I’m also in a book club. Like Karen, I’m a bit of jack of all trades! Another hobby that I’m trying to pick up is speaking Spanish. I took classes in high school and college but I haven’t used it since so I’m reading through my old school books and I downloaded apps to help my vocabulary. I really don’t think you could ever have too many hobbies!
Keep as many hobbies as you can love!”
- Sulagna MisraJami Attenberg's ‘Saint Mazie' is a down-to-earth, big-hearted stunner of a summer read
- From Our Readers How to stop being intimidated by the gym
- Rachel PaigeHere's what the inside of Taylor Swift's apartment looks like (it's as beautiful as you dreamed)
- Christina WolfgramHundreds of Corgis, one beach
- Anna GragertWe are obsessed with the artist behind the Broad City logo