The first Earth Day ever was in April 22, 1970 – that year, one in 10 Americans took part in protests and rallies to support Earth Day, their efforts ultimately led to the birth of the Environmental Protection Agency. These videos show a totally different world, but one concerned with many of the same issues we are today – environmental deterioration, unchecked air and water pollution, and general respect for the planet.
- Rachel SanoffGeri Horner, aka Ginger Spice, opened up about why she left the Spice Girls in 1998 and we admire her honesty
- Jill LaytonEllen Page and her girlfriend are officially the cutest Instagram couple
- Sarah TerryLondon hosted an art exhibition for dogs, so now your pet can be cultured too
- Ashley ReySome of the fiercest looks from AfroPunk fest that will give you a serious case of FOMO
- Anna Gragert9 myths about generalized anxiety we gotta stop believing