The first Earth Day ever was in April 22, 1970 – that year, one in 10 Americans took part in protests and rallies to support Earth Day, their efforts ultimately led to the birth of the Environmental Protection Agency. These videos show a totally different world, but one concerned with many of the same issues we are today – environmental deterioration, unchecked air and water pollution, and general respect for the planet.
- Nikita RichardsonSomeone made a romcom about Barack and Michelle Obama. Really.
- Kathryn LindsayWe can now play tons of our favorite 1990's computer games
- Candace GangerThe 5 phases introverts go through on a night out
- Anna GragertYou need to see what Disney princesses would look like if they starred in "The Notebook"
- Lilian MinAll the star-crossed comics you should read with your Valentine