Wine Time is a weekly review on cheap wine with HG blogger, Marissa A. Ross. And by cheap we mean, ten dollars and under, so, yeah, cheap. This week’s review features Chateau Saint Cyrgues Rosé Cuvee Anna, purchased from Marissa’s favorite wine store, Silverlake Wine. Special thanks to Grasie Mercedes, Bennett Smith and Max Chapman Sweeney. Featuring “Cuban Velvet” by Monster Rally. This video is best viewed in 730p.
- Sally HigginsonQuidditch turns 10 today — here's why you should care
- Sarah BaxterI'm close with my ex's family—and it's totally OK
- Kit SteinkellnerThis smartphone is also an adorable robot, we need this in our lives
- Elizabeth EntenmanOops. This viral engagement photo was more than just an engagement photo.
- Lilian MinCiara's dark and stormy Rolling Stones cover is giving us chills