Wine Time is a weekly review on cheap wine with HG blogger, Marissa A. Ross. And by cheap we mean, ten dollars and under, so, yeah, cheap. This week’s review features Chateau Saint Cyrgues Rosé Cuvee Anna, purchased from Marissa’s favorite wine store, Silverlake Wine. Special thanks to Grasie Mercedes, Bennett Smith and Max Chapman Sweeney. Featuring “Cuban Velvet” by Monster Rally. This video is best viewed in 730p.
- Tanvi BajpaiThe cold, hard truth about Senioritis
- Sarah WaiteNails of the Day: Drip drop
- Christina WolfgramJustin Bieber and Selena Gomez were in the same place last night and the Internet is freaking out
- Bianca deBardelabenWhat nobody told me about the new emojis
- Lilian MinNightmares really do come true? Hundreds of students have to retake the SAT and here's why