Wine Time is a weekly review on cheap wine with HG blogger, Marissa A. Ross. And by cheap we mean, ten dollars and under, so, yeah, cheap. This week’s review features Chateau Saint Cyrgues Rosé Cuvee Anna, purchased from Marissa’s favorite wine store, Silverlake Wine. Special thanks to Grasie Mercedes, Bennett Smith and Max Chapman Sweeney. Featuring “Cuban Velvet” by Monster Rally. This video is best viewed in 730p.
- Mackenzie SchieckThe most dance-tastic moments from your favorite sitcoms
- Jessica GonzalezSome valuable lessons I learned from my first music festival
- Jessica TholmerEverything I need to know, I learned from Luna Lovegood
- Samantha DarbySummer movie adventures we wish we were on IRL
- Bridey HeingGet your LIFE questions ready. Stephen Hawking is doing an AMA.