Wine Time is a weekly review on cheap wine with HG blogger, Marissa A. Ross. And by cheap we mean, ten dollars and under, so, yeah, cheap. This week’s review features Chateau Saint Cyrgues Rosé Cuvee Anna, purchased from Marissa’s favorite wine store, Silverlake Wine. Special thanks to Grasie Mercedes, Bennett Smith and Max Chapman Sweeney. Featuring “Cuban Velvet” by Monster Rally. This video is best viewed in 730p.
- Kathryn LindsayThese women hilariously review sexist vintage ads (and prove today's aren't much better)
- Bridey HeingA two-minute tour through 100 years of Russian beauty
- Gina VaynshteynA wedding photographer had the best response to a homophobic client
- HelloGiggles TeamTommy Wallach talks music, writing, and the (hypothetical) apocalypse
- Marie Lodi#UrbanOutfittersBeLike is totally cracking us up