I never much cared for country music until a girlfriend in high school, Katie Kuperus, introduced me to Deana Carter’s album Did I Shave My Legs For This? That CD put me on a 10-plus year journey into the glory of country, bluegrass, folk and the newer country-pop. I recently had the privilege of playing a concert with the lovely Annie Clements, who is that hot bass player in Sugarland. She introduced me to their music and ‘It Happens’ quickly became one of my favorite songs. So here goes – Video Chat Karaoke. Sometimes I feel like I’m living in the future…
- Priscilla BlossomEveryone is freaking out about Airbus' new airplane seat arrangement design
- From Our Readers I have OCD—here's what I wish my loved ones knew
- Nikita RichardsonWhat California's just-signed equal pay act really means
- Gina MeiListen to Kurt Cobain's dark, haunting cover of the Beatles "And I Love Her"
- Lilian MinFeminine hygiene goes high-tech with the ‘smart' Looncup