I never much cared for country music until a girlfriend in high school, Katie Kuperus, introduced me to Deana Carter’s album Did I Shave My Legs For This? That CD put me on a 10-plus year journey into the glory of country, bluegrass, folk and the newer country-pop. I recently had the privilege of playing a concert with the lovely Annie Clements, who is that hot bass player in Sugarland. She introduced me to their music and ‘It Happens’ quickly became one of my favorite songs. So here goes – Video Chat Karaoke. Sometimes I feel like I’m living in the future…
- Jacquelyn GrayWhy was a Wonder Woman lunchbox banned from this elementary school?
- Sarah WaiteNails of the Day: Lovebirds
- From Our Readers What I learned when my best friend became a nun
- Kit SteinkellnerThis school is debating a new dress code — for its teachers
- Natalie SouthwickLooks like selfies really can be bad for your health (by spreading lice)