I never much cared for country music until a girlfriend in high school, Katie Kuperus, introduced me to Deana Carter’s album Did I Shave My Legs For This? That CD put me on a 10-plus year journey into the glory of country, bluegrass, folk and the newer country-pop. I recently had the privilege of playing a concert with the lovely Annie Clements, who is that hot bass player in Sugarland. She introduced me to their music and ‘It Happens’ quickly became one of my favorite songs. So here goes – Video Chat Karaoke. Sometimes I feel like I’m living in the future…
- Rachel PaigeWe have our first look at John Stamos' return as Uncle Jesse
- Christina WolfgramSo…eyebrow extensions are apparently a thing now
- Carly LaneFinally, someone turned dogs into Marvel superheroes!
- Lianne Stokes‘Paper Towns' gives us a refreshing new kind of female lead
- Kathryn LindsayThis is worth knowing about — your apps might be scamming you