Remember Zoolander’s quote, “What IS THIS, a center for ants?” Well, my DIY response is, “What ARE THESE, props for a leprechaun?” This St Patrick’s Day why not make some Leprechaun party props to use for funny photos or food decorations? The easy how-to is below!
Don’t get pinched!
- construction paper in various colors
- glitter paper
- hot glue gun
- little jar and pom poms (for display)
- Outline your leprechaun accessories onto your construction paper using a pencil – I drew: a top hat, eyebrows and soul patch, pot of gold, pipe, liquor bottle, shamrock and green lips
- Cut out the props along the outline
- Cut out and hot glue on glitter paper embellishments like a square for the liquor bottle label, a band for the top hat or the gold for your pot of gold.
- Hot glue your props to toothpicks – remember to place the toothpicks to one side of some of the props to make them easier to hold for picture posing.
- Display your props in a cute jar (I used green pom poms to raise up the bottom so the props would stick out) and enjoy!