Garland is a quick and easy DIY to spruce up any holiday occasion. For the winter holiday season, garland can be found draped around a tree or hung over a party table. It’s a great way to decorate a holiday table to alert party-goers to the snacks and drinks! Follow these simple steps to make your own garland out of Wrapped wrapping paper.
Things you will need:
- Wrapped paper
- Spray adhesive to attach wrapping paper to tag board
- Tag board
- Circle objects in different sizes to create your pieces of garland (largest to smallest)
- Scissors to cut out circles
- Staples to link circles together in a falling line
- Ribbon to tie through top circle to creating a hanging garland
Step 1: Spray tag board and attach paper. Trace circles and cut out circles in many sizes.
Step 2: Cut out circles. Hole punch circles.
Step 3: Link circles together with staples.
Step 4: Attach ribbon to top circle and hang.