This is a really quick and easy make-up option for a Halloween costume. I challenged myself to not buy anything and use what I had in my make-up bag and kitchen cabinets – bring in the Aluminum Foil! Watch the video for the full how-to.
In the video, I reference my past Pan costume, where I first used liquid liner as face-paint – you can see my make-up from that costume here and some costume pics here. Using liquid lineris a really easy way to get that calligraphy pen look on your face! Get creative and make up your own design. Send me pics (email@example.com) and I’ll post them!
What You Need:
- Black (or a color of your choosing) liquid eyeliner. I prefer the ones with the felt tip.
- Face powder
- Cotton swabs
- False eyelash glue – the kind that dries clear
- Aluminum foil
- Prep your face with your powder.
- Draw your design! Get creative and play with the contours of your face, if you mess up just use a lightly moistened cotton swab. Tip: Try to make your design always end in a point by using the natural shape of the brush. If you end in a blunt line the design won’t look as fluid.
- Once you’re pleased with your design, cut shapes from the aluminum foil and glue them on with the false eyelash glue.
- You can set your design with a final dusting of powder and keep the eyeliner and glue in your purse for touch-ups throughout your mystical night!