Think beyond the fish tank! This is such a fun and easy DIY! Who knew that the pet store held such rare and exotic sea treasures? This would be a great accent for your shelves, table or center piece! You could even use it as a jewelry “tree” if you wanted.
What You Need:
- Plastic aquarium coral from your local pet store or online
- Spray paint – color of your choosing
- Base or pedestal for your coral (ex: a used candle container, block of wood, pedestal candle holder, etc.)
- Spray your coral and pedestal (if you want) with one or two coats of spray paint. Let dry.
- Place on base in a spot for everyone, and you, to admire its beauty! You may want to glue your coral to the base with a little E6000 or museum putty
Let me know how it goes!