Now that Memorial Day has come and gone, we can pretty much say it’s SUMMER! (Though summer doesn’t officially begin until June 20th… whatevs) And with summer, it’s time to trade in your LBD (little black dress) for a LWD (little white dress). In this latest video for LookTV, I show you how to wear your LWD for daytime and then easily transition the look to night, all in a music video format. Keep it casual by day with a sweater, ankle boots and shades, dressing it up with accessories, studded pumps, and a small purse by night. Easy Peasy! What’s your favorite way to transition a look from Day 2 Night?
- Nikita RichardsonThe woman behind IFL Science candidly writes about living with mental illness
- Jessica TholmerEverything I need to know, I learned from ‘Hook'
- Raeesah ReeseWhat I learned when I went back to OKCupid
- Jill LaytonSigns that say you're definitely ready to move in with your partner
- Sophia ReichertWhat I wish I knew when I came home from college for the first time