Now that Memorial Day has come and gone, we can pretty much say it’s SUMMER! (Though summer doesn’t officially begin until June 20th… whatevs) And with summer, it’s time to trade in your LBD (little black dress) for a LWD (little white dress). In this latest video for LookTV, I show you how to wear your LWD for daytime and then easily transition the look to night, all in a music video format. Keep it casual by day with a sweater, ankle boots and shades, dressing it up with accessories, studded pumps, and a small purse by night. Easy Peasy! What’s your favorite way to transition a look from Day 2 Night?
- Sarah HathewayJust some DIY invitations for your next summer bash
- Kit Steinkellner#TheEmptyChair is giving voice and support to survivors of sexual assault
- PJ Being a chubby girl means being stuck in the middle — and it's so frustrating
- Alexa DoosemanFour words we use in work emails that we don't always mean
- Beth StebnerThis JCPenney employee says she was sent home because her shorts were too short. Now she's fighting back.