Now that Memorial Day has come and gone, we can pretty much say it’s SUMMER! (Though summer doesn’t officially begin until June 20th… whatevs) And with summer, it’s time to trade in your LBD (little black dress) for a LWD (little white dress). In this latest video for LookTV, I show you how to wear your LWD for daytime and then easily transition the look to night, all in a music video format. Keep it casual by day with a sweater, ankle boots and shades, dressing it up with accessories, studded pumps, and a small purse by night. Easy Peasy! What’s your favorite way to transition a look from Day 2 Night?
- Lilian MinBreaking down the theory that big readers are inherently smarter
- Jill LaytonA woman found a tiger cub on the street in California. So that happened.
- Kit SteinkellnerThis awesome woman's bikini pic is going viral for all the right reasons
- Elena SheppardFall movie releases that we have marked on our calendars. All 37 of them.
- Lydia SuffieldHow I started to understand the concept of my own privilege