Puppy brother? Infinity times infinity? Does the big pool have piranhas? If you have watched network TV or a major sporting event within the past year you have probably seen one of AT&T’s TV It’s Not Complicated commercials. Since Beck Bennett now has his hands full with SNL, the wireless provider found someone to fill in. An out of work detective named Rust Cohle. Let’s see if these commercials have the same innocent charm:
- Margaret EbySo many questions for Karina Longworth—the badass Hollywood historian behind ‘You Must Remember This'
- Rebecca VineyardMelissa McCarthy and her husband have a new TV Project and we are SO In
- Lilian MinLittle Mix is down to dance in their decades-spanning mash-up
- Kit Steinkellner#TheEmptyChair is giving voice and support to survivors of sexual assault
- Bridey HeingScience says you're in a good relationship if you do this on Facebook