Puppy brother? Infinity times infinity? Does the big pool have piranhas? If you have watched network TV or a major sporting event within the past year you have probably seen one of AT&T’s TV It’s Not Complicated commercials. Since Beck Bennett now has his hands full with SNL, the wireless provider found someone to fill in. An out of work detective named Rust Cohle. Let’s see if these commercials have the same innocent charm:
- Sammy NickallsMeet the 11-year-old prodigy who just OWNED school
- Jill LaytonWe watched ‘The World's Most Relaxing Film'—and yes, it's for real
- Elizabeth EntenmanWait, WHAT? A possible ‘Gilmore Girls’ reunion?! Please be true!
- Lindsay GrossmanPriceless college lessons I learned from ‘Felicity'
- Gina VaynshteynMom is not psyched about dress code for son's pool party. You can see why.