Puppy brother? Infinity times infinity? Does the big pool have piranhas? If you have watched network TV or a major sporting event within the past year you have probably seen one of AT&T’s TV It’s Not Complicated commercials. Since Beck Bennett now has his hands full with SNL, the wireless provider found someone to fill in. An out of work detective named Rust Cohle. Let’s see if these commercials have the same innocent charm:
- Candace GangerWhat I wish I knew when I moved back in with my mom after a breakup
- Bridey HeingBaby races grandma, hearts melt everywhere
- Sophia EliasThe Beyoncé-Coldplay collaboration is here. Need we say more?
- Kit SteinkellnerThese models are fighting for a law that would ban crazy pressure on models to be "ultra thin"
- Maureen HoffWhat Brad Pitt has to say about marriage and family is melting us into puddles