Puppy brother? Infinity times infinity? Does the big pool have piranhas? If you have watched network TV or a major sporting event within the past year you have probably seen one of AT&T’s TV It’s Not Complicated commercials. Since Beck Bennett now has his hands full with SNL, the wireless provider found someone to fill in. An out of work detective named Rust Cohle. Let’s see if these commercials have the same innocent charm:
- Jessica WakemanFergie cut 13 inches off her hair and you can watch her do it
- Briana HansenHow did we miss that Victoria Beckham released a hip hop album?
- Trilby BeresfordHere's how brutally hot it's probably going to be this summer across the U.S.
- From Our Readers 9 Jane Austen quotes that perfectly sum up how we feel about life
- Bren LeeLindsay Lohan just won Instagram with this perfect summer skirt