Puppy brother? Infinity times infinity? Does the big pool have piranhas? If you have watched network TV or a major sporting event within the past year you have probably seen one of AT&T’s TV It’s Not Complicated commercials. Since Beck Bennett now has his hands full with SNL, the wireless provider found someone to fill in. An out of work detective named Rust Cohle. Let’s see if these commercials have the same innocent charm:
- Adara MeyersEasy ways to treat yo self when you're working too much
- Nikita RichardsonOur fave '90s star joins ‘House of Cards' (and everything else we know about the new season)
- Jackie ReeveMeet two young breast cancer survivors who just revolutionized the runway
- Lilian MinYouTuber Loey Lane just shut down her body shaming haters in the best way
- Tanvi BajpaiHere's how to make the most of your "gap-summer"