Puppy brother? Infinity times infinity? Does the big pool have piranhas? If you have watched network TV or a major sporting event within the past year you have probably seen one of AT&T’s TV It’s Not Complicated commercials. Since Beck Bennett now has his hands full with SNL, the wireless provider found someone to fill in. An out of work detective named Rust Cohle. Let’s see if these commercials have the same innocent charm:
- Jill LaytonThis sweet dog is a nanny for orphaned kittens. Our hearts can't take it.
- Kit SteinkellnerThis school is debating a new dress code — for its teachers
- Nikita RichardsonThere's a new mega-moving trailer for ‘He Named Me Malala'
- HelloGiggles TeamThe extended trailer for ‘Rock the Kasbah' has been released, we cannot wait
- Meredith BlandI got a bad tattoo—here's why it's OK