Spring is officially here and these are the things I’m currently lusting after – some more attainable than others but all fantastic. It’s all about neons, brights and a pop of color this Spring…so now’s the time to tap into your inner Rainbow Brite. If some of these items are out of your price range, have no fear! Luckily, stores like Forever 21, H&M, ASOS and Gap are right on trend and riding the color train. Or use the items below as inspiration. Do you have similar pieces already in your wardrobe? All and all, be bold this Spring and have fun with color…yay!
- 1. Kate Spade New York earrings $58
- 2. Isabel Marant belted shirt dress $339 (Similar at ASOS $68)
- 3. Jennie Kayne flats $415 (Similar at Zappos $99)
- 4. ASOS pumps $98
- 5. AlexandAlexa.com watch $196 (Similar at ASOS $29)
- 6. MSGN pants $376 (Similar at Gap $60)
- 7. STEVEN by Steve Madden purse $78
What’s your favorite Spring trend for 2012? Anything you’re afraid to wear? Leave a comment below and share…I’ll answer as many style questions as I can. Also, be sure to hit “Like” below if you’re digging these trends and the items shown. Thanks!