There are so many classic books out there, who has time to read them all? Let Apocalypstick read and review them for you. This time it’s The Great Gatsby, a novel about sad old people.
- From Our Readers What I learned when my best friend became a nun
- Natalie SouthwickLooks like selfies really can be bad for your health (by spreading lice)
- Kit SteinkellnerThis school is debating a new dress code — for its teachers
- Lilian MinCurrent obsession: Alessia Cara's freshly dropped album (and her DIY music videos)
- Meredith BlandI got a bad tattoo—here's why it's OK