Cheri Lindsay would rather people ask her questions about Vitiligo than make assumptions. Vitiligo is a condition that causes depigmentation of the skin. Many people have it, but as an African American, Cheri deals with the common question: “Why is her face white if she is a black girl?” So, she is taking off her “camo” and stepping in front of the camera and the WORLD to show you that you don’t hide because “there is something wrong with everybody”. You can also see she is truly gorgeous inside and out!
- Toria SheffieldIt's official: Nick Viall is the new "Bachelor," because 4th times a charm!
- Kenya Foy*This* is the day to get married in order to have a cheap wedding
- Rachel PaigeHere's what Evan Peters has to say about his red hair for "American Horror Story"
- Kate VillaWhy it is the "Broke Girl" era of TV comedy, and what that means for today's young women
- Alyssa ThornePam and Angela from "The Office" just had the cutest playdate, and we want an invite next time