Cheri Lindsay would rather people ask her questions about Vitiligo than make assumptions. Vitiligo is a condition that causes depigmentation of the skin. Many people have it, but as an African American, Cheri deals with the common question: “Why is her face white if she is a black girl?” So, she is taking off her “camo” and stepping in front of the camera and the WORLD to show you that you don’t hide because “there is something wrong with everybody”. You can also see she is truly gorgeous inside and out!
- Sophie Carter-KahnNat Wolff stands up for Cara Delevingne in the best way
- Danielle SepulveresAll the things that only make sense when you're a night owl
- Wendi HansenIt's national hamburger day! Celebrate with these rad burger finds
- Gina MeiEverybody's a Netflix critic: The best original series, according to users
- From Our Readers The most important relationship when your relationship ends