Cheri Lindsay would rather people ask her questions about Vitiligo than make assumptions. Vitiligo is a condition that causes depigmentation of the skin. Many people have it, but as an African American, Cheri deals with the common question: “Why is her face white if she is a black girl?” So, she is taking off her “camo” and stepping in front of the camera and the WORLD to show you that you don’t hide because “there is something wrong with everybody”. You can also see she is truly gorgeous inside and out!
- Selma GonzalezMy grandmother and I loved each other deeply, despite our language barrier
- Jill LaytonHalsey debuts her new hair on Instagram, and we're in love
- Gina VaynshteynIt looks like we might FINALLY learn who Jon Snow's mom is in this next episode of "Game of Thrones"
- Madison Vanderberg18 powerful truths about what it's like to live with social anxiety
- Trilby BeresfordHere's what you need to know about the new superbug in the U.S.