Cheri Lindsay would rather people ask her questions about Vitiligo than make assumptions. Vitiligo is a condition that causes depigmentation of the skin. Many people have it, but as an African American, Cheri deals with the common question: “Why is her face white if she is a black girl?” So, she is taking off her “camo” and stepping in front of the camera and the WORLD to show you that you don’t hide because “there is something wrong with everybody”. You can also see she is truly gorgeous inside and out!
- Beth StebnerThese are our favorite Hillary Clinton quotes from her mic-dropping DNC speech
- Chantel BonneauHow to finance the perfect vacation without going broke
- Vrinda JagotaBehold: Science created tomatoes that don't get mushy
- Trilby BeresfordThis #ladyboss is making plus-sized, customizable clothing a reality
- Chrissa HardySophie Turner just dyed her hair platinum blonde, and she looks like Daenerys Targaryen