Cheri Lindsay would rather people ask her questions about Vitiligo than make assumptions. Vitiligo is a condition that causes depigmentation of the skin. Many people have it, but as an African American, Cheri deals with the common question: “Why is her face white if she is a black girl?” So, she is taking off her “camo” and stepping in front of the camera and the WORLD to show you that you don’t hide because “there is something wrong with everybody”. You can also see she is truly gorgeous inside and out!
- Rachel PaigePlease enjoy this service dog meeting Pluto at Disneyland for the first time
- Sundi Rose-HoltHouse of Cards fans, the Season 4 trailer is here!
- Gina MeiWe can't stop watching this ***flawless choreography to Beyoncé's "Formation"
- Teri WilsonPeople are paying $4,500 for the adorable — but illegal — thumb-sized monkeys
- Kit SteinkellnerWe're dazzled by these "hidden hair tattoos"