Cheri Lindsay would rather people ask her questions about Vitiligo than make assumptions. Vitiligo is a condition that causes depigmentation of the skin. Many people have it, but as an African American, Cheri deals with the common question: “Why is her face white if she is a black girl?” So, she is taking off her “camo” and stepping in front of the camera and the WORLD to show you that you don’t hide because “there is something wrong with everybody”. You can also see she is truly gorgeous inside and out!
- Madison VanderbergI did Gwyneth Paltrow's beauty routine and OMG I learned so much
- Elena SheppardCostume designer Staci Greenbaum talks about Abbi and Ilana's iconic "Broad City" style
- Rachel Charlene LewisI'm proud of my accomplishments, and I'm not going to hide it anymore
- Anna GragertMom posts pic of her post-baby tummy to prove that not losing weight doesn't mean you're "letting go"
- Kathryn LindsayWe can't believe why a school made this teen girl cover up at prom