Cheri Lindsay would rather people ask her questions about Vitiligo than make assumptions. Vitiligo is a condition that causes depigmentation of the skin. Many people have it, but as an African American, Cheri deals with the common question: “Why is her face white if she is a black girl?” So, she is taking off her “camo” and stepping in front of the camera and the WORLD to show you that you don’t hide because “there is something wrong with everybody”. You can also see she is truly gorgeous inside and out!
- Nikita RichardsonThe world is looking for this couple that got engaged on the Eiffel Tower
- Gina MeiJennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are divorcing: Hearts = Broken
- Christina WolfgramBowing down to this fan who NAILED his Zendaya impression (and got her seal of approval)
- Pamela ChanSiri has the smartest answer for this simple math problem
- Bridey HeingShould we put 9-year-olds in adult fashion campaigns?