Cheri Lindsay would rather people ask her questions about Vitiligo than make assumptions. Vitiligo is a condition that causes depigmentation of the skin. Many people have it, but as an African American, Cheri deals with the common question: “Why is her face white if she is a black girl?” So, she is taking off her “camo” and stepping in front of the camera and the WORLD to show you that you don’t hide because “there is something wrong with everybody”. You can also see she is truly gorgeous inside and out!
- Sarah HathewayJust some DIY invitations for your next summer bash
- Carly LaneKatniss Everdeen + Jon Snow = The ultimate fandom face-off
- Elena SheppardWhat Pacey Witter taught me about love
- Kathryn LindsayUm, looks like Google Maps will throw major shade if you ask it "Are we there yet?"
- Jill LaytonAn orangutan just had the sweetest moment with a pregnant woman