Cheri Lindsay would rather people ask her questions about Vitiligo than make assumptions. Vitiligo is a condition that causes depigmentation of the skin. Many people have it, but as an African American, Cheri deals with the common question: “Why is her face white if she is a black girl?” So, she is taking off her “camo” and stepping in front of the camera and the WORLD to show you that you don’t hide because “there is something wrong with everybody”. You can also see she is truly gorgeous inside and out!
- Kit SteinkellnerNerding out about ‘Network,' almost 40 years later
- Rachel GrateBooks to read to get in the Thanksgiving spirit
- Sarah WaiteNails of the Day: Kanji inspired
- Sammy NickallsCongrats, Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello!
- Jessica TholmerEverything I need to know, I learned from ‘A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving'