Cheri Lindsay would rather people ask her questions about Vitiligo than make assumptions. Vitiligo is a condition that causes depigmentation of the skin. Many people have it, but as an African American, Cheri deals with the common question: “Why is her face white if she is a black girl?” So, she is taking off her “camo” and stepping in front of the camera and the WORLD to show you that you don’t hide because “there is something wrong with everybody”. You can also see she is truly gorgeous inside and out!
- Nikita RichardsonBeyoncé is breaking ALL the records with "Lemonade" — because she slays
- Marie Lodi15 fashion looks we loved from the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- From Our Readers 5 things the "Degrassi" reboot gets so right about feminism
- Michele BirdAfter getting cheated on, I dealt with my trust issues and found love again
- Crystal RoClaire Danes is literally Cinderella at the Met Gala