Cheri Lindsay would rather people ask her questions about Vitiligo than make assumptions. Vitiligo is a condition that causes depigmentation of the skin. Many people have it, but as an African American, Cheri deals with the common question: “Why is her face white if she is a black girl?” So, she is taking off her “camo” and stepping in front of the camera and the WORLD to show you that you don’t hide because “there is something wrong with everybody”. You can also see she is truly gorgeous inside and out!
- Elizabeth EntenmanThis is why so many responsible adults skip the dentist
- Teri WilsonThis cat is not a fan of the flute
- From Our Readers The surprising gift I got from my broken heart
- Ella MinkerWatching ‘Legally Blonde' is the ultimate college prep
- Tai GoodenPrepare Your hearts: There's a TEEN ‘Doctor Who' spin-off on the way