Cheri Lindsay would rather people ask her questions about Vitiligo than make assumptions. Vitiligo is a condition that causes depigmentation of the skin. Many people have it, but as an African American, Cheri deals with the common question: “Why is her face white if she is a black girl?” So, she is taking off her “camo” and stepping in front of the camera and the WORLD to show you that you don’t hide because “there is something wrong with everybody”. You can also see she is truly gorgeous inside and out!
- Elizabeth EntenmanThis creative grad is auctioning off her own diploma for a very serious reason
- Gina MeiKendall Lock is our Illustrator of the Week!
- Meredith BlandI got a bad tattoo—here's why it's OK
- Sammy NickallsThis fraternity is supporting women and fighting sexism, one sign at a time
- Tyler VendettiManspreading and other new words just added to the dictionary