8. The ridiculously punny t-shirts.
9a. That moment when even Internet heavies in the VIP Lounge found themselves reduced to adoring fans.
9b. A cat traveling in style. Sidenote: Pudge is trucked around in this really cool carrier and she loves it when the dome is flipped over.
10. The artwork with a pop culture twist. Cats as Avengers or Star Wars characters? Illustrator Jenny Parks has you covered.
11. These two who dressed to impress on both Saturday …
… and Sunday. Reinforcements, amirite? #gams
Remember: CatCon is a safe space so there’s no shame here.
12. This sign, which is a real thing …
… and these bow ties!
Get your cat some snazzy bow ties at Business Catual.
13. This sweatshirt, (more) proof that the cat dudes out there weren’t content to let cat ladies have all the fun.
14. The longest line of cat people ever. CatCon’s grand finale, Bub’s Big Show, which featured actor Jack McBrayer (30 Rock) and an extended Q&A with the audience. The queue started forming two hours in advance of the scheduled time and eventually stretched the length of more than half the expo’s floorspace.
15. The best news ever. Finally, the very important announcements from event creator and organizer Susan Michals — saved for the very last panel of the weekend, natch — that (a) CatCon raised thousands of dollars for its primary charity, Fix Nation, and (b) will return in 2016!!!!!
(Image credit: Twitter)
All images care of author unless otherwise noted.