Le sigh! Summer may almost be over, but that doesn’t mean you have to put away the self tanner just yet. To give the best season ever the proper send-off, fall in love with any of these end of summer beauty buys to help create some last-minute beach-side memories.
1. L’Occtaine Jasmin and Bergamote Perfume ($75, usa.loccitane.com)
Summertime never smelt better with this sumptuous fragrance, rich with notes of jasmine and bergamot. Spritz before your big night out for a much-needed burst of citrus.
2. Malibu Blondes Wellness Kit ($32, malibuc.com)
Yes, I’ll admit I’m not a natural blonde, but that doesn’t stop me from loving this blonde bombshell worthy kit, equipped with three color-saving products.
3. GLOSSYBOX ($21 a month, glossybox.com)
This fantabulous beauty box subscription service delivers different sample-sized beauty products each month. Trust me, I’m still drooling over my July box.
4. Tom’s Natural Beauty Bars ($3.19, tomsofmainestore.com)
Hey, summer isn’t over just yet! Keep squeaky clean with these natural soaps.
5. Ecru Sea Clean Shampoo ($19, ecrunewyork.com)
Okay, maybe you’ve washed it more than five times, but if you still can’t get the gunk out of your hair, give your tresses a deep cleanse with this paraben-free shampoo.
6. Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil ($32, murad.com)
Removing the most stubborn of makeup, (including rock-hard mascara), this gentle formula makes a great pick-me-up after all those late summer nights.
7. Dove Clear Tone Deodorant ($3.97-$6.25, available in drugstores nationwide)
Yes ladies, fall may be on the horizon, but you still gotta keep those underarms fresh and dry. Say hello to your new weapon of choice!
8. FOREO LUNA mini ($139, foreo.com)
One of my absolute favorite beauty buys of the season, this mini sonic-powered cleansing tool keeps your skin gorgeous and glowing for days.
9. Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel ($18, pixibeauty.com)
The heat waves may be over, but when you want to go light on the makeup, primp up your cheeks with this sheer cheek gel.
10. Sedu Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment With Moroccan Argan Oil ($16, rickysnyc.com)
Unbearable humidity is definitely something that I won’t miss once summer is gone, but thanks to this anti-frizz hair treatment, I don’t have to worry about bad hair days for a while.
11. Lightstim For Wrinkles ($249, lightstim.com)
If all those days spent in the hot sun are starting to catch up with your skin, fight fine lines and wrinkles fast with this innovative (and fun to use) red light therapy tool.
12. Erin Condren Acrylic Tray ($119, erincondren.com)
Back to school season is coming, so in order to prep and prime for the big day back, get organized with this super helpful acrylic tray.