It takes real comedic talent to make a life or death situation, like a plane crash, funny and entertaining. Most passengers tune out during the flight safety speech but the passengers on this Southwest Air flight were treated to a stand up routine by Marty Cobb:
- Mary Grace GarisRelationship Goals I learned from ‘Pretty In Pink'
- Natalie SouthwickThese students covered their school's bathroom mirrors to make an important point about body image
- Olivia HarrisonHaving ‘Hunger Games' withdraw? Check out this trailer for ‘The 5th Wave'
- Emily PriceHow this dad feels about his family using his Netflix account. We get it.
- Kit SteinkellnerIt's 2015 and these sexist ads exist. Here's how people are fighting back.