It takes real comedic talent to make a life or death situation, like a plane crash, funny and entertaining. Most passengers tune out during the flight safety speech but the passengers on this Southwest Air flight were treated to a stand up routine by Marty Cobb:
- Rachel PaigeGet ready to feel super old, ‘Laguna Beach' fans: Kristin Cavallari just had her third child
- Bridey HeingWe have some serious ‘Vampire Diaries' news (and more from The CW)
- Nikita RichardsonEveryone is very sad about Reese's Christmas trees
- Maddy FoleyWe wish this amazing plot line didn't get cut from ‘Love Actually'
- Sammy NickallsHere's why female meteorologists across the country all wear the exact same dress