It takes real comedic talent to make a life or death situation, like a plane crash, funny and entertaining. Most passengers tune out during the flight safety speech but the passengers on this Southwest Air flight were treated to a stand up routine by Marty Cobb:
- Pamela ChanAmazon Prime Day is coming. Prepare to shop your brains off.
- Carly LaneMeet Natalie Walschots, the PhD student deep-diving into Gamergate
- From Our Readers Redefining beauty standards as a multi-racial woman
- Teri WilsonJust the best animal family we've ever seen
- Beth StebnerUh-oh: Major layoffs and cutbacks at American Apparel