It takes real comedic talent to make a life or death situation, like a plane crash, funny and entertaining. Most passengers tune out during the flight safety speech but the passengers on this Southwest Air flight were treated to a stand up routine by Marty Cobb:
- Jessica GonzalezSome valuable lessons I learned from my first music festival
- Sarah WaiteNails of the Day: Avocado, anyone?
- Michael WhiteIf ‘Pretty in Pink' came out now, Andie would have picked Duckie (and that's a good thing)
- Jessica TholmerEverything I need to know, I learned from Luna Lovegood
- Sophia EliasKelly Clarkson nails a T-Swift approved cover of ‘Blank Space'