I’m by no means a beauty expert, but I know what I use that works and thought I would share it with you. With that, I give you my top 10 beauty picks to love.
- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion – If you ever had a zit, you’ll probably get one again, and this little bottle of pink magic will come to your rescue. It does exactly what it says: drys out that nasty pimple while you sleep!
- Bliss Pore Perfecting Facial Polish – A facial scrub that’s gentle yet perfect for getting rid of dead skin and making your pores look smaller. I use it once a week.
- Revlon Color Stay Creme Gel Eyeliner – The only black liner that stays on my eye lid without leaking to my under eyes. Plus, the creme texture makes it super easy to create a cat eye without making a mess.
- bareMinerals Flawless Application Face Brush - Make-up brushes are important, so take the time to find one that you love that doesn’t irritate your skin. This brush is beyond soft. I have a collection of bareMineral brushes to match.
- bareMinerals READY SPF 15 Touch Up Veil – A great powder that also protects against UV rays! I usually only wear powder for auditions but this one is definitely light enough to wear all day.
- MAC Cosmetic Ruby Woo Lipstick - I’m a HUGE fan of red lipstick and this is my absolutely favorite shade of red. It’s matte and looks good on all skin tones. Trust me, I’ve made every woman I know try it at some point or another.
- Lancome “La Base” Pro Perfecting Make-up Primer – If you want your make-up to last all day, start with this. Seriously.
- Dr. Bronner’s 18-in-1 Hemp Pure-Castile Soap in Almond – Apparently, you can use this stuff for all your cleansing needs but I use is as a shower gel. It smells absolutely delicious and leaves me feeling clean without slimy, soapy residue left on my skin.
- Moroccanoil Treatment – I have the driest hair known to man and living in Los Angeles’ desert climate doesn’t help the cause. Moroccanoil adds great shine without leaving your hair greasy. Warning: use VERY LITTLE…it goes a long way.
- Sultra The Bombshell 3/4 Inch Curling Rod – This rod or any rod curling iron is the best tool for the loose, beachy curls I love most. Get a barrel size that’s appropriate for your hair length and make sure to use the protective glove it comes with or you will get burned. I learned the hard way.
And there you have it! What are some of your beauty picks?