- Teaspoon of HappyWhen parents just don’t understand (and how to deal with it)Sarah May Bates
If you prefer to listen, here’s the podcast version of this post. Your relationship with your parents can be attached to a…
- Teaspoon of HappyHere's a self-esteem building exercise to reset your prioritiesSarah May Bates
Hi peeps, this is an exercise for you to use to improve your personal alignment with your priorities and simultaneously boost self-esteem….
- Teaspoon of HappyHow to stop obsessing about other people's thoughtsSarah May Bates
How to stop yourself from a compulsion to read what’s in other people’s heads and also curb your need for validation from them….
- Teaspoon of HappyPrison of thoughts: Recognizing what's blocking you from happinessSarah May Bates
If you prefer to listen, here’s the Podcast version of this blog. Okay, yes, this is a melodramatic title but it’s because…
- Teaspoon of HappyHow to align your actions in love, career and health for better resultsSarah May Bates
If you prefer to listen, here’s the Podcast Version of this blog. A lot of the time you don’t get the things…
- Teaspoon of HappyThe pursuit of ultimate inner balance: tools for inner strength buildingSarah May Bates
This is sort of a follow up to the “Emotionally Raw” episode – and it’s for Emily – I hope you like…
- Teaspoon of HappyTools for dealing with the day-to-day when you're an emotional messSarah May Bates
If you prefer to listen, this is the podcast version of the post. This is for anyone who has had something take…
- Teaspoon of HappyA rad interview with Justin Lyon on ‘Yo Gabba Gabba,' love and successSarah May Bates
I had the pleasure of getting to interview the creative and inspiring, Justin Lyon of Yo Gabba Gabba and PhotoFieldtrip. If you…
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!