Sara ZuckerSara Zucker currently works in e-mail marketing, coding until her eyesight gets blurred and the carpal tunnel starts to set in. She is also a freelance fashion writer and and blogger -- her blog (www.sarazucker.com) has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Lucky Magazine, on Racked, Fashionista and Guest of a Guest, among others. Her hobbies include wearing sweatpants until the inner thigh area gets rubbed out, finding the tastiest chicken nugget and updating her inspiration cork-board each season. To fully grasp the awesomeness that is Sara, I strongly recommend that you follow her on Twitter at @sbz.
- Vrinda JagotaYouTuber Marina Joyce finally speaks out, addresses those abuse rumors
- Ashley ReyThis artist replaced faces on dollar bills with historical and pop-culture icons, and the results are beautiful
- Crystal RoWhat "Eleven" from "Stranger Things" looks like with her naturally beautiful hair
- Chrissa HardyYou need to watch this woman put on an entire face of makeup with just liquid lipstick
- Anna Gragert13 women share why they're petrified of falling in love