Sara ZuckerSara Zucker currently works in e-mail marketing, coding until her eyesight gets blurred and the carpal tunnel starts to set in. She is also a freelance fashion writer and and blogger -- her blog (www.sarazucker.com) has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Lucky Magazine, on Racked, Fashionista and Guest of a Guest, among others. Her hobbies include wearing sweatpants until the inner thigh area gets rubbed out, finding the tastiest chicken nugget and updating her inspiration cork-board each season. To fully grasp the awesomeness that is Sara, I strongly recommend that you follow her on Twitter at @sbz.
- Michele BirdAfter getting cheated on, I dealt with my trust issues and found love again
- Rachel PaigeWhy is Kristen Stewart so freaking happy on the Met Gala red carpet?
- Rachel Charlene LewisAll the things I want my parents to know about my sexuality
- From Our Readers 5 things the "Degrassi" reboot gets so right about feminism
- Anna GragertWas Emma Roberts' Met Gala dress inspired by Coachella?