Kate SpencerKate Spencer is a Senior Editor at VH1.com, a comedian/performer at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre and mom to a kick-ass baby named Eleanor. She's also a certified yoga teacher, because why not? Her favorite movie is Sixteen Candles, which should tell you everything you need to know about everything. Kate recently completed a study to find out if awkwardness goes away when you hit your 30s. (Conclusion: It does not.) Like everyone else, she wants you to follow her on Twitter and Tumblr.
- Rachel Charlene LewisNot okay: JoJo's record label wanted her to take diet pills
- Anna GragertThis is why Mila Kunis doesn't tell Ashton Kutcher about her sex scenes
- Candice DardenDaisy Ridley shares the same "disappointment" we all have with those ~beautifying~ Snapchat filters
- Rachel SanoffThe internet got all kinds of nostalgic about Leslie Knope after Hillary Clinton's nomination
- Ashley ReyHillary Clinton's oldest delegate 102-year-old Geraldine “Jerry” Emmett has been waiting a very long time for this day