Kate SpencerKate Spencer is a Senior Editor at VH1.com, a comedian/performer at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre and mom to a kick-ass baby named Eleanor. She's also a certified yoga teacher, because why not? Her favorite movie is Sixteen Candles, which should tell you everything you need to know about everything. Kate recently completed a study to find out if awkwardness goes away when you hit your 30s. (Conclusion: It does not.) Like everyone else, she wants you to follow her on Twitter and Tumblr.
- Elizabeth Entenman6 “Mad Men” props going up for auction that we need the most
- Jessica WakemanOreo is releasing two new cookie flavors and they both sound delicious
- Gina VaynshteynWe're feeling Hilary Duff's latest summer-y Instagram posts
- Teri WilsonThe reason why a lot of cutesy nicknames start with a "B" makes a LOT of sense
- Bren LeeKim Kardashian had to make an emergency alteration to her Cannes dress with tea bags