Kate SpencerKate Spencer is a Senior Editor at VH1.com, a comedian/performer at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre and mom to a kick-ass baby named Eleanor. She's also a certified yoga teacher, because why not? Her favorite movie is Sixteen Candles, which should tell you everything you need to know about everything. Kate recently completed a study to find out if awkwardness goes away when you hit your 30s. (Conclusion: It does not.) Like everyone else, she wants you to follow her on Twitter and Tumblr.
- Crystal Ro17 things that happen when you're obsessed with bread
- Rachel Charlene LewisI'm proud of my accomplishments, and I'm not going to hide it anymore
- Rachel PaigeAmazing news: "Sherlock" Season 4 is happening this year
- Elizabeth EntenmanMandy Moore won #tbt with this “A Walk to Remember” Instagram
- Madison VanderbergI did Gwyneth Paltrow's beauty routine and OMG I learned so much