Kate SpencerKate Spencer is a Senior Editor at VH1.com, a comedian/performer at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre and mom to a kick-ass baby named Eleanor. She's also a certified yoga teacher, because why not? Her favorite movie is Sixteen Candles, which should tell you everything you need to know about everything. Kate recently completed a study to find out if awkwardness goes away when you hit your 30s. (Conclusion: It does not.) Like everyone else, she wants you to follow her on Twitter and Tumblr.
- Cameron GloverThis is what it's like to have a platonic crush on your high school teacher
- Alyssa ThorneSTOP EVERYTHING, Britney Spears is getting a Lifetime Movie — and here's who is playing her
- Alim KherajThis video of Pokémon dancing to Ariana Grande is totally hypnotic
- Marissa HigginsAmanda Bynes returns to Twitter and seems really happy and healthy!
- Kenya FoyCHVRCHES covered Calvin Harris & Rihanna's "This is What You Came For" and it was AMAZING