Kate SpencerKate Spencer is a Senior Editor at VH1.com, a comedian/performer at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre and mom to a kick-ass baby named Eleanor. She's also a certified yoga teacher, because why not? Her favorite movie is Sixteen Candles, which should tell you everything you need to know about everything. Kate recently completed a study to find out if awkwardness goes away when you hit your 30s. (Conclusion: It does not.) Like everyone else, she wants you to follow her on Twitter and Tumblr.
- Leonora EpsteinYour next manicure obsession is an ombre dream
- Danielle Sepulveres7 questions for Ashley Zamora, the 19-year-old breakout star of TV Land's "Lopez"
- Madison VanderbergThis site will send prescription grade beauty products to your door for $20
- Gina FlorioThis one thing you do after the shower may affect your vagina's health
- Gina VaynshteynCurrent obessession: Emily Blunt and Olivia Wilde's pregnancy looks at the Met Gala