Karey DornettoKarey Dornetto is a comedy writer from Charleston, SC. She is the daughter of a military professor and an ex-nun. After three years in New York performing stand up, Karey moved to Los Angeles to take her first writing gig on South Park. Other shows Karey has written on include: Arrested Development, Community and Portlandia. She just finished co-writing the book Portlandia: A Guide for visitors which is currently in the top 30 on the NY Times bestseller list. She also she won a 2013 Writers Guild Award for writing on Portlandia. She has two dogs, one girlfriend, two step daughters and a high top shoe addiction.
- The Dodo 30 bunnies who have no regrets about taking over your house
- Jill LaytonWoman and lost dog reunite after four years. Tears of joy.
- Bridey HeingA 15-year-old magazine editor is challenging gender stereotypes — and ‘teen' stereotypes
- Marie LodiThere's a sweatshirt with a pocket for your cat to sleep in and we want it
- Christina WolfgramSpotify can now read your mind and teach you dance moves