Karey DornettoKarey Dornetto is a comedy writer from Charleston, SC. She is the daughter of a military professor and an ex-nun. After three years in New York performing stand up, Karey moved to Los Angeles to take her first writing gig on South Park. Other shows Karey has written on include: Arrested Development, Community and Portlandia. She just finished co-writing the book Portlandia: A Guide for visitors which is currently in the top 30 on the NY Times bestseller list. She also she won a 2013 Writers Guild Award for writing on Portlandia. She has two dogs, one girlfriend, two step daughters and a high top shoe addiction.
- HelloGiggles TeamThe best kisses that have ever happened onscreen, because you need to see kissing
- Jill LaytonSocial media is celebrating the Dalai Lama's birthday #WithCompassion
- Marie LodiWear this slice of shiny pizza around your neck
- Kathryn LindsayGet ready for this major Instagram upgrade
- Jennifer RomoliniRIP Amanda Peterson, teenage dream girl