Karey DornettoKarey Dornetto is a comedy writer from Charleston, SC. She is the daughter of a military professor and an ex-nun. After three years in New York performing stand up, Karey moved to Los Angeles to take her first writing gig on South Park. Other shows Karey has written on include: Arrested Development, Community and Portlandia. She just finished co-writing the book Portlandia: A Guide for visitors which is currently in the top 30 on the NY Times bestseller list. She also she won a 2013 Writers Guild Award for writing on Portlandia. She has two dogs, one girlfriend, two step daughters and a high top shoe addiction.
- HelloGiggles Team23 things we wish we knew before we got our periods
- Sally HigginsonQuidditch turns 10 today — here's why you should care
- Sophia EliasHoly '90s! The Spice Girls might be touring with the Backstreet Boys
- Elizabeth EntenmanOur favorite new style trend is something you probably wore in middle school
- Gina MeiListen to Kurt Cobain's dark, haunting cover of the Beatles "And I Love Her"