Karey DornettoKarey Dornetto is a comedy writer from Charleston, SC. She is the daughter of a military professor and an ex-nun. After three years in New York performing stand up, Karey moved to Los Angeles to take her first writing gig on South Park. Other shows Karey has written on include: Arrested Development, Community and Portlandia. She just finished co-writing the book Portlandia: A Guide for visitors which is currently in the top 30 on the NY Times bestseller list. She also she won a 2013 Writers Guild Award for writing on Portlandia. She has two dogs, one girlfriend, two step daughters and a high top shoe addiction.
- Kathryn LindsayWhat Pretty Little Liars #5YearsForward would be like if they had just gone to the police in the first place
- Neyat YohannesJust some of the best Thanksgiving television specials
- Nikita RichardsonPeople are freaking out about this 48-piece McNugget meal
- Anna GragertThis seemingly harmless Facebook app is actually super invasive
- Gina MeiWhat each state is most thankful for, in one surprising map