Karey DornettoKarey Dornetto is a comedy writer from Charleston, SC. She is the daughter of a military professor and an ex-nun. After three years in New York performing stand up, Karey moved to Los Angeles to take her first writing gig on South Park. Other shows Karey has written on include: Arrested Development, Community and Portlandia. She just finished co-writing the book Portlandia: A Guide for visitors which is currently in the top 30 on the NY Times bestseller list. She also she won a 2013 Writers Guild Award for writing on Portlandia. She has two dogs, one girlfriend, two step daughters and a high top shoe addiction.
- Nikita RichardsonSephora has a GREAT new shopping system for those of us with curly hair
- Madison VanderbergThese are the best tutorials for styling the ~cool girl~ wavy lob or bob
- Jessica WakemanChloe Grace Moretz's new tattoo has a special meaning behind it
- Gina VaynshteynWe're feeling Hilary Duff's latest summer-y Instagram posts
- Rachel Charlene LewisI want to travel, but I'm afraid my anxiety won't let me