Karey DornettoKarey Dornetto is a comedy writer from Charleston, SC. She is the daughter of a military professor and an ex-nun. After three years in New York performing stand up, Karey moved to Los Angeles to take her first writing gig on South Park. Other shows Karey has written on include: Arrested Development, Community and Portlandia. She just finished co-writing the book Portlandia: A Guide for visitors which is currently in the top 30 on the NY Times bestseller list. She also she won a 2013 Writers Guild Award for writing on Portlandia. She has two dogs, one girlfriend, two step daughters and a high top shoe addiction.
- Bronwyn IsaacThis woman loves Barbie so much, she spent over 70K to build her collection
- Suzanne Zuppello7 signs you and your roommate are not destined to be together
- Jill LaytonThat dog myth we always thought was insane is actually true
- Gina Florio9 essential and delicious brunch recipes that will save you ALL the money
- Chrissa HardyMaisie Williams (aka, Arya) says to start preparing yourself NOW for Season 7 of "Game of Thrones"