Karey DornettoKarey Dornetto is a comedy writer from Charleston, SC. She is the daughter of a military professor and an ex-nun. After three years in New York performing stand up, Karey moved to Los Angeles to take her first writing gig on South Park. Other shows Karey has written on include: Arrested Development, Community and Portlandia. She just finished co-writing the book Portlandia: A Guide for visitors which is currently in the top 30 on the NY Times bestseller list. She also she won a 2013 Writers Guild Award for writing on Portlandia. She has two dogs, one girlfriend, two step daughters and a high top shoe addiction.
- Sarah WaiteNails of the Day: Back to school shopping
- Nikita RichardsonGood news! Love wins in Kentucky, despite county clerk's protests
- Sammy Nickalls7 things not to say to your loved one with anxiety
- Kit SteinkellnerIt's 2015 and these sexist ads exist. Here's how people are fighting back.
- Gina MeiDeanna First is our Illustrator of the Week!