Karey DornettoKarey Dornetto is a comedy writer from Charleston, SC. She is the daughter of a military professor and an ex-nun. After three years in New York performing stand up, Karey moved to Los Angeles to take her first writing gig on South Park. Other shows Karey has written on include: Arrested Development, Community and Portlandia. She just finished co-writing the book Portlandia: A Guide for visitors which is currently in the top 30 on the NY Times bestseller list. She also she won a 2013 Writers Guild Award for writing on Portlandia. She has two dogs, one girlfriend, two step daughters and a high top shoe addiction.
- Christina WolfgramThis video is for everyone who sucks at eyeliner
- Briana HansenGo ahead and sigh — it can actually save your life
- Kimberly LewHow I learned to date myself
- From Our Readers The moment I realized my mom is cooler than me
- Anna GragertTurns out, you really shouldn't be washing your face in the shower —here's why