Karey DornettoKarey Dornetto is a comedy writer from Charleston, SC. She is the daughter of a military professor and an ex-nun. After three years in New York performing stand up, Karey moved to Los Angeles to take her first writing gig on South Park. Other shows Karey has written on include: Arrested Development, Community and Portlandia. She just finished co-writing the book Portlandia: A Guide for visitors which is currently in the top 30 on the NY Times bestseller list. She also she won a 2013 Writers Guild Award for writing on Portlandia. She has two dogs, one girlfriend, two step daughters and a high top shoe addiction.
- Kathryn LindsayOops! Kylie Jenner may have gotten her tattoo artist in trouble
- Rachel PaigeThese might be the last behind-the-scenes "Gilmore Girls" pictures until the series airs on Netflix
- Candace Ganger10 times Chrissy Teigen gave us major hair goals
- Elizabeth EntenmanThis author painted the first page of “Harry Potter” on her wall and it’s as magical as you’d expect
- Kayleigh RobertsIt looks like "Game of Thrones" is going to confirm this oh-so-popular fan theory next week