Karey DornettoKarey Dornetto is a comedy writer from Charleston, SC. She is the daughter of a military professor and an ex-nun. After three years in New York performing stand up, Karey moved to Los Angeles to take her first writing gig on South Park. Other shows Karey has written on include: Arrested Development, Community and Portlandia. She just finished co-writing the book Portlandia: A Guide for visitors which is currently in the top 30 on the NY Times bestseller list. She also she won a 2013 Writers Guild Award for writing on Portlandia. She has two dogs, one girlfriend, two step daughters and a high top shoe addiction.
- Sophia EliasFYI: You can now AirBnb Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love's old apartment
- Nikita RichardsonMichelle Obama responds to little girl's comment about aging in an awesome way
- Rachel PaigePrepare: There's going to be a new, animated ‘Spider-Man' movie in 2018
- Lindsay King-MillerHow social media helped me mourn when my friend died
- Jill LaytonYou need to be on a wait list to get these gorgeous tattoos