Heather WatsonGlobetrotting Vancouverite, unapologetic enjoyer of life and all its pleasures, enemy of boredom (and wheat gluten), former toy commercial hand model and champion of the Internets since before a lot of you even knew what "http" meant. My friends call me Hez, and whether on Tumblr, Twitter, Google+ or elsewhere in my nerdiverse, I'm fond of checking things out... perhaps overly fond. Email me with craymazingness anytime.
- Linh LeAll the wonderful life lessons I learned from my mom over wine and pho
- Elizabeth EntenmanYou’ll never guess what book this guy was reading at one of Beyoncé’s “Formation” concerts
- Danielle SepulveresAll the life lessons I've learned while traveling solo
- Karen BelzPosh Spice wasn't actually allowed to sing during concerts
- Aimee TerravechiaMother's Day brings up a lot of feelings for me, but my wife and I will celebrate with our children, anyway