Alexandra OatmanAlexandra Oatman still kind of wishes she had gotten a chance to be a princess (government-subsidized language classes, pretty clothes and intermittent balls: what's not to love?), but in the meantime she's perfectly happy to live the life of your average self-involved, lush 20-something. She resides in Boulder, Colorado, and her hobbies include feigning disinterest in celebrity gossip, buying too much nail polish and dragging people to concerts. Follow Alex on Twitter @alexandra
- Johnni Macke9 celebrity kids even more fabulous than their famous parents
- Jill LaytonRosé chocolate is real and we are not worthy
- Brittany BoydOMG! There's Going to be a "Harry Potter Go" Game!
- Kenya FoyThis mom's hysterical online ad for a 100-year-old bassinet shows the buyer's remorse struggle is real
- Ashley ReyHeather Matarazzo (aka Lily Moscovitz) talks about meeting Anne Hathaway the first time in “Princess Diaries”