My daughter Ruby has been going to UCB her whole life. Literally. When she was four months old, I did monologues at Asssscat with her on my hip as she was being very fussy and that was the only way to keep her entertained, being paraded on the cozy stage at the then-theater on 22nd Street. She’s been taking the stage intermittently throughout her life, doing bits – she used to pretend she was Sydney Bristow from Alias with Rob Huebel – but on this night, she was the actual monologist. She was only nine years old here, and she was able to get the improvisers to join her in playing Are You Dumber Than a Fourth Grader?
- Elizabeth EntenmanDavid Beckham’s daughter got to pick out his new tattoo, and it’s glorious
- Nicole DaddonaAn illustrated guide to the best bestie summer ever
- Teri WilsonTwitter just showered Misty Copeland with roses, because she's #PrincipalMisty
- Lindsay GrossmanHappy 30th, ‘Back to the Future': Here's what you've taught us
- Joselyn HughesHow to make a four step Fourth of July DIY!