If you’re planning to keep that weight loss resolution burning strong this February, let some trusty workout gear keep you motivated and on track. From leggings to sneakers that won’t break the bank, here is some sexy and affordable active wear that you can totally rock.
1. YOGiiza Unified Tee-Earth Green ($40, yogiiza.com)
Whether you’re off to yoga or planning to run that extra mile, let this organic cotton tee get you through whatever workout you have planned.
2. Threads For Thought Half Lotus Crop Leggings ($52, threadsforthought.com)
Transform your dull and boring leggings, with this exciting and colorful pair that stretches for maximum comfort.
3. AMI Clubwear Pink Love Stitching Mid-Calf Activewear Bottoms ($19.99, amiclubwear.com)
Great for that dance class or for just lounging around, these mid-calf pink bottoms work for any occasion.
4. Gaiam Adjustable Strap Tank ($39, gaiam.com)
Essential for bigger busted girls, this adjustable strapped tank keeps everything in place to avoid any embarrassing moments.
5. MyUrbanHalo Shattered Headband ($15, myurbanhalo.com)
Keep your hair off your face with these fun and funky headbands available in lots of eye-catching prints.
6. LVA Lifestyle The Statement Jacket ($59.99, sears.com)
Wear this statement jacket while you’re out and about or on that brisk power walk early in the morning.
7. Soffe JRS New Soffe Short ($7.99, soffe.com)
Workout shorts don’t have to be expensive, especially with this sleek and sporty pair.
8. Reverence Apparel Stay Fit, Stay Strong Tee ($35.99, reverenceapparel.com)
When you need some inspiration to keep on moving, let this darling tee give you some proper motivation.
9. Ryka Intent XT 2 Sneaker ($59.99, ryka.com)
Don’t break the bank with this versatile sneaker promising an ultra comfort fit.
10. Boohoo Mandy Striped Rucksack ($20, boohoo.com)
Haul all your workout gear in this super cute backpack with an adorbs striped print.