What is A True Friend? To me, a true friend is someone who will stand by you, no matter what. Someone who keeps your secrets. Someone who knows you so better than you know yourself. These are just some of the things that makes a true friend. And we know it’s not easy to find one – people can just be so mean that sometimes your feel like you’ll never find someone who gets you. But you have to work through it, until you find the really awesome ones.
I’ve been there. There are mean girls. People who are rude to you. Oh, wow, I know that one reallllllllly well.
My best friend doesn’t go to my school. Some of my closest friends, I only see through iChat! I only get to see some of my favorite friends during the summer. And I have some pretty great friends at school. But it took work to find these true friends.
- Avoid blowing off your friend for a crush.
- Help your friend when she needs it. This includes doing homework, giving advice, sharing your lunch.
- Don’t be mean. No one likes a mean girl. It’s hard to trust you when one minute you’re cool and the next, you’re being mean.
- Never ever tell anyone your true friends’ secrets. No matter what. You want to be trustworthy, not a blabbermouth. If you tell your true friends secrets, not only are you not being a true friend, but she wont tell you another secret ever again.
- Don’t start a fight, it just causes drama. If you get mad at your friend, talk to her about it. If she is a true friend, you will hopefully not get into fights anyways. Remember, fights=drama.