What up, HelloGiggles?! I wanted to share a video with you, that I did a while back for my personal blog. I think it’s perfect for Style Me Grasie because it teaches you 5 different ways to rock any blazer in your closet. It’s part of my 5 Ways To Wear It music video series featuring my favorite Marc Jacobs corduroy blazer (it was a gift, because mama can not afford Marc Jacobs! Any blazer will work though) Also featuring music from The Stroke’s “Under Cover Of Darkness.”
In these looks:
All looks with Marc Jacobs grey corduroy blazer. –
- Day Trip – Urban Outfitters tank & sandals, Levi’s Vintage jean shorts, Forever 21 diamond stud earrings with Mr. Kate ear cuffs
- Cocktails – Some Odd Rubies party dress, Forever 21 heels, Urban Outfitters belt, and JewelMint diamond versailles earrings.
- Movie Night – Wrangler for Barney’s Co op jeans, Vintage t-shirt, NYC Street Vendor scarf, Vintage Cowboy boots, Mr. Kate ring and Vintage bracelets.
- Board Meeting – Urban Outfitters high-waisted skirt & tank blouse, Marc Jacob heels and Vintage pearl necklace.
- Sunday Best – Vintage sundress, Urban Outfitters belt, Cynthia Vincent for Target wedges, Macy’s gold stud earrings.