Chances are, it’s still hot as heck where you are (I know it is here) but fall is just around the corner and with fall comes Fall Fashion! My favorite time of the year. Granted, I live in LA, which means I have to keep my layering to a minimum but it’s still fun to throw on blazers, scarfs and boots. Here’s a video I did for my personal Style blog that shows you 5 fun ways to wear the LBD in your closet. I dance and give my best model face, all while trying not to fall on my butt from putting on shoes while standing up. (Why I didn’t just use a chair, I’ll never know!)
In these looks: Urban Renewal dress by Urban Outfitters (in all looks)
- Meet The Parents American Eagle necklace, Sparkle & Fade pullover sweater, Urban Outfitters sparkle tights & Steve Madden patent leather bootie boots.
- Pitch Meeting Vintage blazer, Urban Outfitters skinny belt and pattern tights & Vintage brown boots.
- Dive Bar American Apparel circle scarf, Vintage Stevie Nicks t-shirt, Various bangle bracelets & Vintage brown/black leather boots.
- Happy Hour Vintage vest, American Apparel chain necklace, opaque black tights & All Black brown bootie boots.
- First Date American Apparel sheer top and skinny belt, Forever 21 earrings & heels.
Featuring music by N.E.R.D. ‘Hot n Fun’