There are a lot of unique holidays I could have written about today. For example, it is both National Coffee Day and Confucius Day, but I decided to instead write about the most important holiday of all: the conclusion of Breaking Bad.
I binge watched all of Breaking Bad this past summer and I’m proud (and disgusted) I was able to watch five seasons in time to catch up to the finale. The show has brought me so much stress and fear but I’m still sad to see it go. After five riveting seasons, the finale has a lot to live up to.
Here as 5 Things I Want to See in Tonight’s Breaking Bad Finale
- I want Jesse Pinkman to be happy, even if that means he has to die… I know, I know! It’s a bold statement, but it has to happen! He’s a ruined man. I think he is suffering so much more being alive. Right? I don’t think he can recover from any of this. I would say that I want him to kill Todd, but I don’t think that would be satisfying anymore.
- If Jesse lives, I want him to be able to escape to a new life with Brock. Last week’s scene with the Nazi’s and Andrea still has me nauseous.
- On a lighter note, I want a Baby Holly montage of all of her cutest scenes set to ‘Here Comes The Sun’. Vince Gilligan, FYI, a finale is a perfect time for a montage.
- I want another flashback of Jesse in Mr. White’s class. The first flashback scene was heartbreaking because we know how awful their futures are. I want another flashback because I think it’s so great to see how far they’ve come.
- And finally I want my favorite character, Baby Holly, to live. She is almost always seen in a pink teddy bear outfit which tends to symbolize death so I’m worried the finale is bad news for her. She’s so cute! I need her to live!
What do you guys want to see/ do you have any theories? Tell me in the comments below! I want to hear them all!
Featured image from here.