14) “Nothing Compares to Wrecking Ball” – Robin Skouteris (Miley Cyrus vs. Sinead O’Connor)
No, you’re crying. Say what you will about Miss Cyrus, but this is flawless.
15) “Deep Dream Control” – DJ Maya Jakobson (Missy Elliott vs. Adele vs. Britney Spears vs. Tchaikovsky)
Impossible to listen to without getting shivers down your spine, I swear.
16) “We Love Hustlin’ Drugs” – Titus Jones (Weezer vs. Rick Ross vs. Ke$ha vs. Katy Perry vs. Afroman)
*raises the roof until it’s in the stratosphere*
17) “Rematch” – The White Panda
Now that you have your Girl Talk basics down, it’s time to hit the intermediate levels with some White Panda. You’re welcome.
18) “Party and Bullsh*t in the USA” – Hathbanger (Notorious B.I.G. vs. Miley Cyrus)
Instant classic in the mashup world.
19) “DJ Got Us Falling in Hot Stuff” – DJs from Mars (Usher vs. Donna Summer)
EVERYBODY DANCE NOW
20) “Midnight Scrubs” – Lobsterdust (TLC vs. M83)
An unexpected, but absolutely delightful, pairing.
21) “Kreayshawn the Insomniac” – The White Panda (Kreayshawn vs. Faithless)
Little over a minute long but it’s one helluva minute.
22) “Work B*tch” – (RuPaul vs. Britney Spears)
I retract that Disney statement – we need RuPaul in all the mashups, pronto.
23) Spice Girls “Megamix” – DJ Berry.E
We’re so blessed to have this megamix in our lives.
24) “United States of Pop 2013 (Living the Fantasy)” – DJ Earworm
The year that was, in under six minutes.
25) “Don’t Stop Believing in This Heaven on Earth” – Titus Jones
When you listen, you’ll know why I saved it for last. Enjoy the surprise of finding out who all is featured in this mashup – it’s a solid lineup.
Girl Talk album cover image courtesy of illegal-art.net.